Become A Land Park Soccer Coach
COACHES REGISTRATION PROCESS
This process is required for all coaches, assistant coaches, managers and any adult that will receive a player pass. You must adhere to the following process or you will not be able to coach in 2013.
1) Fill out the online CYSA registration form. Form is available at http://www.calnorth.org/programs/registration/adult_online_disclosure/
Make sure you write down confirmation number as you will need it later.
2) Get a Live Scan fingerprint done at a District 6 approved location. THIS IS MANDATORY. There will be a Live Scan event in the summer. The cost for the live scan will be covered by the club. ONLY DISTRICT 6 APPROVED LIVE SCAN EVENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED, SO DON’T GO TO THE CORNER LIVE SCAN OR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AS THEY WILL NOT BE VALID. PRIOR LIVE SCANS YOU HAVE GOTTEN FOR EMPLOYMENT OR OTHER VOLUNTEERING YOU DO WILL NOT COUNT.
3) Fill out the LPS Coach Info Form and sign the Code of Conduct. Email these to Stefanie Fricano at email@example.com and cc Cliff Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org and your AGC (see information below).
4) Also email a picture to Stefanie Fricano email@example.com. Make sure that you do not have a hat or sunglasses on in the picture and that it is just a head shot (from the chest up). If you coached last year and had a player pass made, we should already have your picture and one is not needed.
5) If you cannot email the above information, then you can mail it to me at 7902 Gerber Rd. #103, Sac 95828. You must however registered online, there are no alternatives. If you do not follow this process, your player passes will not be made and the team will not be formed.
U6 Coordinator – Katie Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org
U8 Coordinator – Angus Chang | email@example.com
U10 Coordinator – Michael Saab | firstname.lastname@example.org
U12 Coordinator – Matt Curlette | email@example.com
U14 – U19 temp coor – Cliff Brown | firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact Cliff Brown if you have any questions.